IPA rules apply on all visitors and users of the portal. It may stop and / or prevent and / or terminate the use of the portal in the event of a violation by one of the users, or if there is reason to believe that a user has violated the rules violated the terms and conditions of use.
The users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the rules and procedures in place to protect the portal, for example, but not limited to the following acts:
- Access to data that is not intended to be provided to the user, or logging into a server or account is not authorized for the user to enter.
- Try to make a test or survey or examination of the possibility of injury or to test to the weaknesses of the system or network Institute.
- Attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network , including , for example, but not limited to , by putting a virus on the portal, or overload it or Ghamrah, or send messages of propaganda, or drown the server with e-mails, or by destroying it.
- Send e-mails undesirable to the portal, including the operations of publicity, and / or advertising for products or services; or falsify any title to pack Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol, or any part of the header information in any e-mail or send messages news groups.
- Use IPA Portal in any way to send e-mail or any other things from him or on his behalf, or by referring to him by trickery, named or described involving the abuse or defamation on the Institute. Or the announcement of the news or incorrect information and increase the burden on the Institute unjustly.
- Violation of the rules of use and violation of system or network displays the violator to civil and criminal liability. They will be directly investigated in cases that may involve such violations and abuses and to prosecute shall be legally prosecuted.